About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

September 02, 2008

KLIA




This is the first time I actually landed at KLIA - as most times I don't take a flight there - KLIA is really far from the city and getting stuck in an endless bumper to bumper traffic is not my cuppa.

But because I had to get to a site that's near KLIA, going by flight was the best option.

These shots were taken before departure - it was storming earlier and slowly working to a heavy drizzle. It wasn't the best shot ever, but I just wanted one for posting.
It may probably be my last ever trip out of KLIA, unless I'm heading towards the site again, which still may not happen because I still think it's faster by road. I wish I got a picture of the F1 track though, but the vehicle we were all travelling in was going too fast for a clear shot...


No comments: