About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

September 03, 2008

Was it Jet Lag?

What exactly is Jet Lag?
Well, in terms we know, it means we probably travelled across time zones, so our body is confused about the timing for waking and sleeping.
Key word : Across Time Zones.

Most times, when I go across time zones, I don't suffer so much from jet lag, that's because I adjust on flight - but this little short trip, which was within the same time zone, and just kept the plane some 20mins at cruising altitude - caused me havoc.

It took me some 24 hours to recover - so very odd.

It could be because of the traumatic experience - which I will post later on - or it could just be the commute by road, which took forever.

My team-mate told me that when I spoke to him (over the phone) yesterday, he told his wife that I sounded like I was down with flu! Strange.
Well, jet lag or just trauma, I'm back to normal......almost.

Everyone is excited about this new 'job' so we are all planning to drive up there (again) in two cars this time since it's crazy to fly north and go south by road to the site. The drive would probably take us 3 hrs, since it takes anyone about 3hrs to KL by road.
Maybe then, I won't suffer from jet-lag....maybe it will be car-lag!

I can appreciate people who really take days to recover - because it's really about being tired at the wrong time.

No comments: