About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

September 02, 2008

Tides


This is amazing - Low Tide. I was busy watching the Jumping Johnnies and tiny crabs on the mud. I have no idea what you call the sand when it's apparently pretty much like quicksand. People were busy walking far our, as far as you can see the piles - picking Kupang and LaLa. We had some really fresh ones for dinner - it's juicy and yummy.


Just moments ago, the seabed was like a bathtub, full of water....and then after breakfast, POOF, it was all gone! Amazing, circle of life - circle of time, whatever you want to call it - it will never cease to amaze me.

The volume of water that just vanishes and gives way to an entirely different pre-occupation - should serve as a reminder for everyone, that we should be mindful of mother earth and we should cherish and save our environment.





No comments: