About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

January 21, 2009

A warm welcome at the end of a long day

If there is something that warms my soul, it would be walking home with this awesome sight. Pictures do not do justice to how beautiful it really was, the sun slowing setting.

I have had weeks of 'harassment' and finally some respite over this long lunar new year weekend is in the horizon. I was planning to ease my schedule into the holidays, but as with all plans, it went to putts. I have been working overtime every single day.

But whatever madness each day brings, this always calms me down. it's not the sunrise that perks me up, it's the glow of a beautiful sunset against the backdrop of high rise housing that does it for me.

Unfortunately, it's not everyday that I catch this beautiful vision, since the clouds are not always laid out the same - but today, after a tough 10 hours, it laid itself out perfect.

No comments: