About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

January 22, 2009

Pink for Red

This is my almost best attempt at a table piece. I couldn't find red fluffy 'ribbon binders' so I had to settle for pink. My gf kept telling me it should be red but well, we can always improvise - and pink is within the same spectrum anyways.

The ang pow packets are a must, although I cannot figure the significance. I'm so hopeless at significances......for superstitions and traditions - left that too far behind in my mind. I'm sure I have it somewhere, just too tired to think.

I'm almost set except that I haven't finished painting one more wall. It's been postponed day after day, because of work - excuses, excuses, excuses.

My gf wondered why I am really working hard at this CNY observance - and it's probably because I need to have something to look forward to.

No comments: