About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

May 10, 2006

Change - reason enough?


Style and personality would have it that some of us are just not cut out to be like standard furniture - Most furniture stay put except for mine - I shift them about - far too often. For me, change is good because it means I'm still being creative, whether at home or at work. I enjoy the freshness of new situations. Sometimes, it may not be comfortable, but after tossing the idea about, I will most definately find a suitable rebuttal for myself.
I have come to accept change as part of the growth process. Everything in life needs a renewal at one point or another. Change is good provided it doesn't compromise our goals. Having said that, I have no major goals in my life. I live day to day. I am done planning, because even with plans, I get sidetracked and still arrive at crossroads. I don't go with the flow, but I would go with whats best.
And so, I have moved to another department - a major change, because I have left my best work buddies on the other side.
I did it because work deemed it necessary at that point in time.
Is that reason enough?

1 comment:

UptownGal said...

i think tweety is so cute! he's look friendly... ash looks quite fierce.