About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

May 23, 2006

side-trackking


There are times when we are sidetracked from our projected course in life. Question; do we act on it? go with the flow? backtrack?
If we act on it, we have to think about how far off course and whether the corrective steer will be just be too time consuming for us.
If we go with the flow, it will seem like we never had a definate course to begin with, and if we are quick-thinking person with the great ability to find instantaneous solutions for nerve-wrecking situations, it may not be a bad thing.
If we backtrack, then that's not good, because that implies a 'cost' factor.
What is the best course of action, when given a damning situation?
Frankly, I have the tendency to select 'selfish for myself' and then think of a getting back on track. I may be successful in most of the tasks I undertake, but that is through sheer hard work and good fortune. But when it comes to the core of my discontent, it stumps me. I have no clue what to do.
Ask and you shall receive - Is there any measure of accuracy in that especially when dealing with discontent? I doubt so, because discontent is so personal yet never something that can go on an agenda for self-dissection - too damaging for the self.
Times like this, being weak seems like the best thing to be coz' people find solutions for you. BUT I'm not weak, just need some tending to, that's all.

No comments: