About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

May 18, 2006

When does IT end?

When I started this blog, I was in a puddle of situations. The dynamics of my home was changing - although I had protests from all around, I stuck with what I thought was the best solution. I did what I should have done from Day One i.e. cut the limb that was rotten. That was advice given to me many years ago - that we should not hang on to something that causes us to feel like host material.
We have to move on because life goes on - life is not going to wait for us, sound a buzzer and hope that we'll hop on! Life will just propel ahead - we do what we have to do, to generate the best outcome, given the screwed up circumstances.
I have more than just 'moved along'. I have a life now. Something I never was sure about before because I was hanging on to rotting flesh.
Everything I have done in my life was never because of an inflated ego or that I needed to prove a point. If I had a point, I put it across and moved on. Pain is a very good teacher.
The rotting flesh that was amputated tried to re-attach itself.
When will people learn that when choices have been made, we stick with the consequences.
I made the right decision, that's why I never had to scramble to get the rotten limb back - for what it's worth, that's loyalty and what it means to have principles.

No comments: