About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

September 22, 2006

Blessings

For most of my life, I have never felt abandoned - alone, perhaps, but never abandoned. I am a person in my own right and I have always been like this. I don't make excuses, neither do I tolerate them. I don't have a normal social life - and I don't miss the chit-chats. Yet, I know that I have been cared for and protected by the good GOD above. For me, a person of facts and science, it's a big deal to openly say this.
From a young age, friends never factored much in the decisions I made in my life. When I got my O-levels, I chose to do my A's at a different school - changed streams, I never was afraid to be by myself. That's why I have grown up being answerable to myself and only me.
I believe that as long as we don't have a wicked bone, or have ill-intentions, or worse still, be insincere - we will be blessed. It may have to do with my Buddhist beliefs, but what goes around, does come around. I have been blessed, in more ways than anyone can begin to imagine. For a person with a harsh exterior, it may be tough for some to fanthom, but the truth is never in the cover of the book - yet, to uncover the pages, is another story - a story that I wrote in invisible ink - very very few know it and I keep it that way - BUT today, as I looked at the flowers, smell the fresh air of morning, and watch the sea as the winds brush by it, I remember that I have been taken care of, all my life, by the good GOD above me.

No comments: