About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

September 05, 2006

Lasting Impressions



It was my first visit to BKK - the closest I've ever been was always on transit. I have never been curious about visiting the land of smiles, hospitality and affordable shopping. For some, 3 days was not enough for BKK, but I found it just right, perhaps because I'm quite a homebird. This trip to BKK is long overdue, because it has always been my desire to visit a shrine there.
The first thing that struck me once there, are cables. There were cables everywhere. It's not because I've never seen cables above ground that I got mesmerised by it all! It's like art on the streets - looped over, crossed, hanging low - I have never been so engrossed by anything like it.
And so, here are two pictures for keepsake.

No comments: