About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

September 26, 2006

Crappy Mr Crap

I'm sure many have encountered attention-seekers in the course of their work. Having met a fair bit, I must say that this particular chap (Mr Crap) takes the cake! I am beginning to believe that he actually adapts to the situation very quickly. Take the recent project I'm working on - I wrote about star players who did a better job of resting on their laurels rather than actually do a sale - Mr Crap sits and waits for opportunities and then in measured time, pounces on another person's achievement and announces to individuals that his sharing of the Crap Theory helped that person to seal the deal.
If Mr Crap is young and never walked the path of life, I would be forgiving. But Mr Crap is way past the 40 flagpole! He probably needs a double shot of prozac for starters and should check himself in for a mind make0ver to rid himself of this anal fixation! Some colon cleansing might do him good too, because there would be no more stools he could possibly spit out at his colleagues.
As a kid, I remember the "wash your mouth with bleach & sun it" line - Mr Crap would need to do more than that, although bleach & sun could get rid of the Parvo virus.
I don't know how to deal with this, but for the moment, he's a virus that's not going to have time to run his cycle.

No comments: