About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

September 12, 2006

Jumping on the Band Wagon

Some people have this bad habit of jumping on the band wagon, especially if it's going somewhere good. I don't really bother about where anyone wants to head to as long as it doesn't interfere with my personal journey.
When things go well, every one, wants a piece of the glory. When things are not going well, people distance themselves. We need to upgrade our sense of ethics. In this day and age, we need to be less primitive in our behaviour because even animals behave better than that!
Why ruin another person's opportunities because of a personal ego trip? This person also boasts of a religion loudly, at his desk - Being religious, does not teach us to glorify - it teaches us humility. BUT how does one equate a glory-seeking person, who greets you politely, yet messes everything up for everyone else, and then denies it point-blank? I think he's reading his own version of the christian bible OR perhaps, he totally doesn't understand the published language because he missed a whole part of social studies and Moral education.
For a few weeks, the sales associates had to put up with blame for misquoting - and today, I found out that the culprit was not any one of them but someone from my office.
This is not a genuine mistake, because it happened before thus it is now DELIBERATE. Therefore, my response will be just as deliberate. I dislike the tit for tat, but it either ends here or this person will keep this up. To stop recurring behaviour, we will have to put in place punishment that will serve as a lifelong lesson especially when we all know that counselling doesn't work for this person.

No comments: