About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

November 10, 2006

Familiarity

In my life, my best friends are usually guys. Perhaps it's because I'm not what you would call, a regular female. I would have the most bland reaction to any emotional crisis - and that was my trait for as long as I remember. My heart was not up for a roller-coaster ride and when I found myself on such a track, I'd jump off - never mind the broken bones - physical pain is easier to deal with.
It's not the bad experiences that made me this way, it's just my chemical make-up. I'm a walking time-bomb - tick tick tick - but I have a safety clip though - like the emergency STOP button.
So, what do I do, when I find familiarity getting to me?
Honestly, I don't know - and perhaps also because I don't wish to deal with it.
Familiarity comforts us, because we are not caught unaware, unless of course, you love surprises!

No comments: