About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

November 20, 2006

no noisy night out for me


What is it with me that makes me the 'do not go clubbing' type? My gfs are confused, and with good reason too.

To brush it aside, it's always because I'm too tired and it's not how I unwind. Frankly, it's partly honest. BUT to be brutally honest, I think I'm safer within the confines of my home and responsibilities.

I prefer light music, less crowd for a winding down session - I am able to do that at home. I don't do alcohol, so that's another valid reason, although they do serve carbonated drinks.

I am on a level where I'm just existing - my scales are balanced, only because I'm not moving.

Going back to my last huge blow-up, I have decided to just exist - until I am ready to deal with the situation.

I have had so many situations in my life, that if I wrote a book, it would run into volumes!

I don't mind the quiet evenings out, some alfresco dining, good company just so I don't need to add an entirely new season to the storyline. My story has to end this season, no more extensions, because I cannot handle it.

No comments: