About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

November 09, 2006

Same Ole Story

Mr Snowman, took off to his 2nd homeland and again, left a trail of loose ends. Never mind that we all make mistakes, but to repeatedly do that is either pure dumbness or a belief that nothing can go wrong.
Last year, during his pilgrimage, I got into a polite spat with his senior over a loose end. This year, apparently, the period of his absence was not clearly conveyed - all hell broke loose and as usual, his annual leave would always 'end' when he was not ready to come back.
Does history repeat itself? When does the cycle break?
I am definately a person who breaks rules, cycles and whatever it is that isn't supposed to be on my path. I wouldn't be able to survive my own acid tongue if I repeatedly made the same mistake. It's just not me - when I apparently choose the same route, it's usually because I found another way around it - it's just too stressful to be at the same ole story, on a different time frame.
Time is something we can never go back on. It moves along and doesn't wait for us to awaken from a comfortable slumber. In my data bank, I have had too many shares of bad mistakes - often, it was because of my being stubborn and offensive. I'm in my life now, to gather good memories and turn my war-torn life into the united nations. If I were to pen the all errors at the turning points in my life, I would have to sell them in volumes.
I hope Mr Snowman realises that he's not getting any younger and the sooner he takes stock of his sloppiness, the better it will be for him, because IF the sun decides to shine hard on him, he might just melt away and become part of the deep ocean!

No comments: