About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

November 15, 2006

heat and economics

I had the busiest 2 days in the last 3 months - I'm so zombied that i actually need an off day. Most times when i take off from work, i schedule to organise furniture, decorations, cleaning. This time, i'm ready to crash and sleep.
Early mornings are the laziest times for me. The cool morning air doesn't help. Thankfully, i'm not living in eskimo land, or I'd probably be just asleep the entire day. Perhaps, that's why animals hibernate in winter - I am a believer that we should always be on our toes, and kiv the sleeping sessions when we reach a ripe old age - yet, right now, i would love to crawl under the duvet and sleep until tomorrow.
I think that's the reason I was born in the tropics - any deviation from this zone will be fatal for my very economic existence! Therefore, my latest equation is:
tropical heat + me = productivity
temperate cool + me = slob

No comments: