About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

November 28, 2006

Keeping to Plan

Everyone has the tendency to keep within our comfort zones and keep things status quo. BUT there will come a time, when we feel this need to break away, and either do something different OR get back on track. I chose to 'get back on track'.
Its not a new track - it's my original track that became a dirt path, because it was unattended for so long. I needed to get onto that dirt path, simply because that was my original pathway, until I got side-tracked and made this dirt path my main road!
Of course, being at the tip of December of 2006 didn't help, because it's cliche month for everyone - to make new year resolutions blah blah blah, including 'I never make new year resolutions' person like me. To be typically normal, I will have to say, BUT THIS IS NOT A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION - because if I don't, I would stay on this 'dirt path' forever. I do not make excuses for myself, because to me, that's the lamest way that I could live. I have lived my life with the least of regrets - I'm coping with those little regrets - which would be another topic for another day ; but for now, I'm Keeping to Plan and having executed stage one, i should be clearing this dirt path so that I could zip on it with ease!

No comments: