About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

August 29, 2007

OVEReating

It dawned on me that my home has this tendency to provoke inhabitants to overeat. Why do people overeat? Overeating does not make one comfortable, and why does one have a dire need to feel uncomfortable?
The only living 'things' in my home that don't 'overeat' are my plants. BUT plants may not qualify as 'creatures' who has a digestive tract that processes food.
Perhaps the food served is really sumptous that one serving isn't enough. Then again, it may depend on whether we eat to live or live to eat. Perhaps by a stroke of luck, I ended up with creatures who live to eat.
My parrot is a glut. So's my Oscar, who used to be just an inch and a half - he's now much larger than the palm of my hand. My new kitten, is looking like a snowman and the other cockatiels eat like locusts. My blind, geriatric dog, eats like a puppy like the carbon copy, black geriatric cat.
The good news is, my home is conducive to eating.
The bad news is, if I ever go broke, they will begin starving from day one- hence never will survive 2 days on the streets.
Moral of the story, eat in moderation, just in case luck runs out!

No comments: