About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

August 23, 2007

Points to note

Isn't it annoying that when you are trying to listen to some music or when you're attempting to get some chords on the piano, someone turns up the volume on the tv?
I find that extremely rude.
You know, there are times when I want to clobber whoever that invented the male ego. Take a man, who is not much of a bread-winner, neither does he manage a good housekeeping role. Top that up with him having poor organisational skills, bad memory and excels in lounging. How does one live with oneself with all this laziness?
To me, I don't bother - by that it doesn't mean I won't blog about it - it simply means that I have become an expert in hitting the IGNORE button. I am not a creature that needs attention, nor do I require some puppy to hang on to my skirt. I am very much an individual who values my space. For some who find this a 'less than ideal' situation, it can be quite stressful - it's like having a relationship that didn't qualify in the first place to be called one. There will be people who use people and when that happens, just use the other person back. Either that, or you'll be miserable.
I amuse myself with my work, my kiddies and music. This has been my mantra for too many years and like all things, it has become a norm for me. BUT why mention it now? Well, when the relationship has gone too far off the road, then we should try to maintain the course instead of aggravating the situation. We should always remember that people have limits and a snapping point.
At snapping point, it will be explosive. Do that multiple times and you would have hit the point of no return.

No comments: