About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

October 05, 2007

signs

Signs help direct us. Basically that's what it's for. On the road, we read signs to tell us whether we could drive through the road, vehicular direction or the NO ENTRY sign. We also have signs to designate wheelchair parking lots or simple ones to tell us where to go to answer a call of nature. Signs are useful - like the phrase "A picture tells a thousand words".

Given my confusing situation with the Admissions department, I wonder if that's a sign but one not painted out. Perhaps this sign is telling me that I should go with another university ; or perhaps my timing to start my Honours year is all wrong. Perhaps, the subject readings are not what I would subconsciously like to do. IS THIS A SIGN?

Life would be far less complicated if no one invented signs. That way, we could just come face to face with the situation and 'take the bull by the horns'. BUT because there is such a thing as 'signs', and I have no picture to guide me through this interpretation, I'm rather stuck.

Since time is never in my hands to manipulate, I have decided that I shall ignore these signs and move along. What will happen, will happen. And when it does, it does. I have spent 2 days, thinking about this - Imagine, trying to obtain some vision when there are no directional words or picture to guide you! Perhaps, I could treat this like music.
Feel my way through.
For that, I'm thankful for all those piano lessons -
When all else fails, what touches us most would matter - signs would then not matter so much - but isn't this touchy-type of feeling a sign too?

No comments: