About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

August 29, 2008

Cat-Dog = COG fight

Why do cats fight? Territorial reasons - food to survive - these are the basic reasons.
Why are women referred to as cats?
Well, perhaps, calling women dogs, doesn't quite cut it, since women spend time grooming themselves like cats. But I do know of a cat that's a dog - and I'm having a spat with her.

Being of a siamese nature i.e. aloof, keep to myself, one owner type pet...I do not like hassles, to be hassled, or unnecessary use of my time and energy which doesn't generate business.
This COG that's picking a spat with me, needs power - I DOG, YOU CAT, SO BUGGER OFF OR TOW THE LINE - unfortunately, my siamese nature will not allow myself to be bullied and so the spat starts.

I believe in equality, fairness and fairness.
BUT there are people who need their ego to be fanned constantly.
There are people who use what little money they have to buy respect.
There are people who think they can feed a feline and have their loyalty.

Then I wonder, WHERE IS GOD?
WHERE IS GOD WHEN THESE PEOPLE ARE TRAMPLING OVER OTHERS?
WHERE IS GOD WHEN PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH RUINING OTHERS' LIVES?

When we feel so short-changed, we should just stand there and call HIM, ask HIM for direction. Whether in anger or disappointment, I have faith that GOD hears us all the time. BUT perhaps He feels that it's not urgent enough - perhaps He feels that even if it's a dog-cat fight, the cat might win with His unfelt support but support that He will give. I believe in the goodness of people and the strength of the holy spirit - and because of the burning faith in me, I hope I'm not wrong.

No comments: