About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

October 09, 2008

Leave things be

There will always be people who have too much time on their hands and instead of being productive, they rather be a nuisance to other people. The past month alone, I have had incidences where I had to deal with what wasn't a problem but became a distraction because some person decided that they had lots of time on their hands.
I understand why people get pissed off, because on some technicality, I got on-top of them, but well, I didn't play the game unfairly - if I saw something they didn't, why make it my problem.

I think a lot of people need a reality check - they need to busy themselves with themselves and not other people's business. I know, that they will get satisfaction just watching me in distress and that's cheap. Anyone in my position will feel distressed, because something which isn't a problem suddenly became a topic of discussion.

For the many of us, who constantly have people who trouble us, retaliation is not the answer - I think we need to learn how to ignore these people and realise that the more troubled we are externally, the more satisfaction they receive. These people thrive on another person's discomfort and I'm sure, they will experience this very same discomfort sometime later in their life.

People should mind their own business and not poke their noses into how others structure their lives. In the first place, it doesn't concern them and we never really can understand why a person reacts the way they do, until we are caught in the exact same situation. Why learn lessons the hard way - just exercise some social professionalism, and we can all get on with our lives the way we want to. There is no need to be jealous or even desperate - these are difficult times, so the focus should be on managing our lives and not that of another person when it doesn't affect us.

The younger ones should grow up and live another 20 years before they try to preach. It's no wonder elders from generations before always never allowed the younger family members to participate in gossip - because they just don't know when to just listen, know and leave it at that.

No comments: