About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

August 17, 2006

Barking up the wrong tree

When faced with an inevitable result, some would 'still hope for the best', others would 'keep re-tracing the steps, just in case' and some others would 'just wait for the inevitable' to happen.
For me, I'm a solutions person. Until there is a solution - the problem is not solved - whatever it takes.
I don't see the point of shaking an apple tree, when not a single fruit is on the branch. Worse still, if the tree is not an apple tree to begin with.
A lot of people go through life, without real observation. They love to chat, gossip, exchange fluids and gas - believing that nothing is more important than being in tune with popular culture.
My brand of popular culture is not to garner votes - it's to keep my conscience clear. If I know the end result, rest assured, I will not go on the same route - I would create an alternative route - one that will give a different result -
It's not a style I am about to spend hours selling - for me, that's being responsible.
So, next time there is no solution, find one before it's too late. For those who think, it's not important because the result doesn't affect them - well, today it may not, but it only means that it may, in one of their tomorrows.
After so many years of life, and many dissections, I can honestly say, Life is Unfair, yet, it is Fair.

No comments: