About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

August 03, 2006

Do you believe in angels?


This is the month of the Hungry Ghost, and for the believers, it's a time for offerings to the wandering spirits. Whilst on this topic yesterday, I realised that the lady I was having a conversation with is 'born with a veil'.
I was never really curious about the other world, simply because I felt that my present life is complicated enough. The few that I have encountered have been mean although most have just left me alone. I have not been blessed with this vision, but I was born, with an access code.
I have never 'seen' angels - although I know of their peaceful presence. She told me, that they are here, when someone passes away - and they look like everything I thought them to be.
Perhaps that's how script writers get their inspiration from - these special people who have this gifted vision - most are serious about religion - for a good reason too.
Prayers should be offered, not just for our loved ones, but also for those who have gone with no one left here. It's important that we do this, so that the souls will be freed from purgatory. In the spiritual world, that is the law - prayers would buy freedom.
As for angels, next time you put an ornament on the tree, take a good look and remember, that the moulds man have made, are so because 'special' people have seen and have shared the news.

No comments: