About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

August 04, 2006

Moving on

I am back in my previous department - I need to stay positive and not look upon this as going backwards, because if this is a loop i'm in, the end result is not very promising.
I only agreed because my colleague is definately leaving - it would not be easy to jump right into the project she's managing and fit in - yet leaving the project open-ended is not the corporate thing to do.
I know I have genuine people in this department, something the other department can never achieve - because each of them has a bottom line, which screams personal gain first! Although they inwardly have qualms about each other, outwardly, they share the same hypocracy that becomes their common ground.
Instead of a binding corporate culture, they have created their own culture of biting, clawing for their personal gain and comfort at the expense of everyone else.
Sincerity and honesty is so lacking, yet it's a wonder they are existing - but let's not pass judgement for what is a worthless cause.
We should move on, work for goals with a code of ethics, have consideration for our fellow colleagues and share a common culture. That is the difference between a rogue and a professional.

No comments: