About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

August 24, 2006

common decency

What's up with people who walk into another person's dwelling, thinking it's their home? I am referring to tenants who view apartments for rent ; apartments which are not vacant, meaning, either the owners are still living in it, OR the current tenants are. To make it worse, I informed them, on the way up to the apartment that the owner is still living there, but is away.
The whole troup went into the apartment, and within 10mins, I heard TWO bathroom doors slam shut. No one asked me if they could use the bathroom - isn't asking when you're not in your own home the polite thing to do? After all, this apartment is in our prime district and the rent is about 10K per month.
I'm back to the one liner : GOT MONEY, NO BREEDING.
This got me all flustered the rest of the day - I cannot help it, if an entire family is just obnoxious, uncultured and have no social graces - but when I have to wash down the toilet after they leave, it's another matter altogether.
Using the toilet is one thing, leaving the bowl with urine spray is another. I don't want to imagine what their home toilet must be looking like - perhaps they can live like that and perhaps they don't care if the dog kennel is more hygenic than their living quarters. BUT to expect that other people have their same standards is pushing it way too far.

No comments: