About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

August 20, 2006

The End Result

There are times when we are on the fence, not sure of which side to fall. It takes a lot, to decide - to be a person that is not afraid to make a call. Decide wrongly, and the consequences could be drastic, not a comfortable result.
When do we put our foot down and make an unpopular decision? I guess, when all our nerve endings are tingling and we just have to take that plunge with the confidence that it's the right decision.
Whether the environment is within our social context or work, we have to be in sync with our surroundings. Once we are, then things move like clockwork with the least glitches. I work, live and play that way. I'm a creature of comfort, in every sense of the word.
Bottom line: The end result.
I am positive that the decision I made today, will give me the calculated outcome - and I am prepared to dirty my hands to get the job done. I'm in a common economic fix - excessive supply and limited demand. Therefore, to ensure a healthier economy, I will need to create an artificial equation that makes more sense until it really does.

No comments: