About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

August 01, 2006

Devil vs the Deep Blue Sea



Whenever we are faced with a choice to make, we do our utmost in gathering pros and cons for both sides of the fence. Having a choice means all's not lost - yet, most times it's a decision between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. I'm working with the Devil now, having been swimming in the deep blue sea just 90 days ago. To fit into hell, one must be just as devilish lest be the square peg in a bottomless round hole. Yet, to dive back into the deep blue sea means, I would have to sign up for a water distress course - deep and blue, would suggest, either I find shore without a compass, or be a meal for the killer whales and great whites.
Given the circumstances, neither is appealing.
This particular black hole is just amazing. It sucks up rules of ethical behaviour, corporate ethics and everything it needs to ensure it's existance - and that may include me - considering, I'm pretty much anchored to my responsibilities.
I'll probably would have to find a rainbow that begins at the tip of the ocean and ends way up above the atmosphere into the darkness of space. The rainbow could be my leverage - perish in style!

No comments: