About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

August 22, 2006

Crossroads again


I have been in a nasty cycle lately - not sure of which road to take. Believe or not, I'm at THE crossroads again. What does it mean to always arrive at this junction?
It could mean that I'm not sure if I'm at the correct place and the correct time. But it could also mean I'm in dire need of a change. But I wouldn't put it past me to say, I prefer a more sedentary job either.
It is becoming increasingly difficult for me to stay put. The saying as I know it goes "A rolling stone gathers no moss". BUT to be in a perpetual state of motion is really tiring! I have tried pivoting, spinning on my own axis, but gather moss I do. Perhaps the saying is right - I just need to roll away....
Then I wonder - is being covered in moss really all that bad? In the sunshine, the colour is quite remarkable and it soothes our tired eyes. With moss all over, I could actually photosynthesise and make my own food - on top of it, minutely contribute some O2 to the suffocating world.
Until I sneak across this crossroad, clarity is just a figment of my imagination.

1 comment:

UptownGal said...

Wow... who did u give the bottom line too? Who was the petrified person? Wah so many things happening recently hor? Anyway, did PA get bk to u on social service or sth?