About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

February 17, 2007

can IT be Un-Done?

After too many years, what happens to a really bad decision? It becomes a torn in life, a constant reminder of stubbornness and baggage. Question is : can it be Un-Done?
For those who keep diaries, journals or these days, blogs, we do have a reference point. Reading back means, we could go back in time, re-learn those horrid outbursts, re-live good memories and try not to repeat those unforgiving mistakes.
How do we undo something we never were supposed to do?
Almost impossible.
BUT how do we continue existing, once cold water has been poured over us?
I haven't the faintest clue.
I have lived with a 20 year mistake. A mistake that was highlighted to me, just days ago. As usual, I wanted to know why my best friend took 20 years to tell me.
For days now, I have been thinking about this.
I am sure I have learnt coping skills, which have since been polished and is my recourse. I must be a really good solutions provider since no one really knew, unless they spent time getting me to talk.
Being a best friend means, you say what you mean. And she did just that.
She gave me my bottom line, one which I have been moving.
Yes it can be undone, but not without drama. AND its time I did that, because she knew I had issues, issues that are affecting me.
There is always a way, it's whether we are prepared to allocated real time to sort it out. That's my mantra for now, finding time. Bitch as I am, I still think timing is crucial.

No comments: