About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

February 20, 2007

doing the UNthinkable

I'm sure there are many times, in one's life, where we get cold feet. The reasons may or may not be valid. It could be a self-created anxiety, or one derived from uncertainty.
How do we solve that? How do we get ourselves out of that uncomfortable spot?
To say, I have had a great amount of experience in that area would be bull. I never liked tight spots, I stay clear from uncontrollable situations. I am a creature of comfort.
As the days draw nearer, I am thinking, WHAT WAS I THINKING?
My passion for the academics OR my overloading my plate!
When the plate is full, most people would just quietly walk away, find a table to stuff all that food down.
what do I do? I find another plate, to balance on my other hand which by the way, is already holding a coffee cup.
I have done the Unthinkable - lined myself up in front of a firing squad - for 2 years.
it's not dying that scares me, it's thinking about the exact time of death - the waiting.
I am not sure if I can cope.
If there is anyone with excellent coping skills, it's me - I am born a juggler!
I AM supposed to start a 2-year study programme, loaded with exams in less than 2 weeks and my brains have gone on overdrive, hurting my enjoyment of this lunar new year holiday week.
Perhaps, my brains have been on leave for too long, hence this nervous hesitation.
what do we do, when we are in this mess....we pray.....because simple sanity is not going to do it.

No comments: