About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

February 14, 2007

Love, everyday

It's February 14th. To me, it's like any other day, except that the radio has the buzz words aired all week! It's not that I don't believe in love and all that, it's just too commercial for the likes of me. For me, it's personal.
There are people who would openly declare their undying love for another. There is nothing wrong with that. These would share their passion and affection in public - thinking that love is not an embarassment but something to be open about.
I do not come from this school of thought.
There is nothing traditional about me or how my mind thinks.
I observe customs and I do not stay clear from another's celebration because I don't celebrate occasions.
Some may say, that staying away equals negatives. Not true.
People like me, stay away because of personal boundaries. I treasure my private space and it's value increases because I do not share it.
Love should be treasured, remembered each and every day.
If I had a love who only remembered what love means, just on Christmas, Valentines and my birthday, then that is not love for me.
It may be a tall order - but love is not a commodity, at least it is not to me.
Love is, a touch, an embrace, a smile.
It warms your heart - it is giving another consideration.

It's definately not something you float on the stock exchange.

No comments: