About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

July 02, 2008

changes

Change is never something that comes to anyone with ease. We struggle with change because change means adjustments and stepping onto unfamiliar ground.
I have opted for change because I know it's for the best - it may not seem to look that way at the moment, but the picture gets better as it gets completed.
I have chosen to file for a divorce.

For those contemplating divorce - one must always think ahead, far ahead. Look back, far back too. Then decide if that is the only solution.
Divorce is not for the faint-hearted, because when it comes to the bottom line, it's always awful.

The kid has to be uprooted, thrown into a different environment - everything changes at once.
It's never easy for them to accept this, but in my case, it's either this or I'll spend the rest of my life regretting that I was never firm about this and know that if I could never be happy, it's because I gave up wanting to be.

This may not be the perfect time to actually do this massive change, but perhaps it's like I needed to do a whole re-vamp of the wardrobe. I have recently changed my occupation, and now this. I have no idea why I choose to start from scratch right now, but I felt that I wanted a clean slate of everything - it was necessary to do it, so that things will be set right.

At the end of this, I know I'll be fine. But for now, it's a mess.
Someone hand me the garbage bag, please.

2 comments:

UptownGal said...

I wasn't sure where this was heading based on your past entries... but i guess you have made a really tough choice. Guess now isn't the best time to meet up but if u need a person to chat or sthg, give me a ring.

KATRINE said...

will do that. thanks for taking the trouble to even bother. i appreciate it.