About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

February 11, 2009

Before dawn

I didn't imagine this picture would come out this tiny, but I wanted a shot of the full moon.

I was waiting for the cab to take my son to school, and was drawn to look up. It was breathtaking, not only because it's a full moon, but just that this morning, there was a cool, light breeze, making the moment just perfect..before the break of day.

Full moons do not have any significant meaning for me, but each time I stare at one, it brings to mind, 'grandmother tales' like how one doesn't point at the moon because you don't want a cut behind your ear. I still cannot figure how that story came about, since most tales has some kind of 'reasoning'...like don't eat fish eggs because you'll do badly in math....

And so, this picture looks like it's nightfall, instead of 6.30am....
It's a poor picture, but I didn't think I needed to bring my digital camera to wait for a cab...
anyhow, it's one for my memory.

No comments: