About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

February 15, 2009

New Beginnings & an Ending

This is a picture of Cocktail and Woody's Clutch 2. How apt to have them hatched on Feb 14th. Perhaps this is a celebration to Year 2009, a new beginning.

When you watch a new born, especially birds, it's amazing, because digusting as the thought may be, when just out from the egg, their wing, is the size of the 'white' part of my nail on my pinky finger. And imagine, we have that as bbq wings for some species! Eventually, this tiny wing will take this baby bird to flight, that even you and I are unable to.....

and as i walk in and out just staring at them in awe, I was told that my ex-sister-in-law, or more accurately, my ex's sister, just passed away at age 57.

Life has to matter and it doesn't matter if it's a bird.
We have to make our life matter, so that in the suffering of life, it wouldn't have been for nothing.

No comments: