About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

February 13, 2009

Negative & Positive Energies

Some people believe in energies, some don't. We live in a world full of vibrations and in order to get some peace, our environment needs to be resonating with good vibrations. I am not into chakras and all that, although I'm sure it exists. Simplicity is best. We do good to generate good energy and vibrations for ourselves. This doesn't mean that I do not have a mean streak, it just means that I will not intentionally harm another person unless provoked - which is reason enough for me to be nasty. Otherwise, I will not be able to justify my 'meanness'.

I have started reading up on negative energies - not because of interest but out of curiousity. As a person who has lived life this far, being able to pick up 'energy', the presence or absence of it, in reality is always another chapter for me to dissect. It's always good to read widely anyways, although to be fixated there may not quite be 'normal'. Everything should always be done in moderation - that's my mantra.

When our environment resonates positive energy, we feel less burdened. As a psych major, everything begins in the mind and ends in either positive or negative action. The label which will eventually be attached to any behavior depends greatly on the societal norms. What is positive in one society may not be the same in another. What's accepted in one may be shunned in another, and so the story goes.

But when it comes to negative/positive energies - its almost apparent in every society, just whether the individual has given thought to it or not. As living souls, we are the personification of energy - how good or bad an energy this personification is, would depend upon how we influence our surroundings daily. So, if we are a huge ball of moving energy, what happens when we are finally laid to rest? This energy will be freed from 'bondage' and 90% of it may be 'returned' to our Maker, or even if 99% was returned, there will be trace, right? That's what I'm interested to read about - the millions who die, would have since left millions of trace energies in percentage points...that could be either positive or negative, and that, is what we are all living with, without realising it.

No comments: