About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

February 03, 2009

Life on the other side



This was taken from the patio of a unit my team is leasing. Obviously, a view minus the city clutter would mean, it ain't on the mainland.





Welcome to living on Sentosa.


For the average beach and resort goers, coming home to this view is probably a dream and will remain one since apartments and houses on Sentosa runs into millions of dollars - a tad too much for at least 80% of the population. By that I mean the born and bred here population - not that I'm against imports, I'm just pro Reality.





I was impressed with the finishing, which is certainly worth the money owners paid for their units. But again, that's where it ends for me, simply because I'm not a beach goer, nor do I give credit to a beautiful seaview other than to state what it really is - that is, a beautiful seaview.





I did stand out there on the patio for a few minutes, to feel the cool breeze brush my face - unpolluted air - what a refreshing change!
I could do this for 3 days albeit not alone (I would wilt out of boredom), and then I need my city drug cocktail of pollution in all it's glory and the convenience of retail shops for therapy - that I can manage alone.

No comments: