About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

February 02, 2009

Mama & chick


The first time I saw her was when I was out on a site inspection, but I was with my 'boss' so although he was sweet enough to actually drive around again and stop for me to go "WOW"...I didn't want to take my camera out for a shot - we were on the job and time was something we never do have enough of.
Today, I drove there again, with my colleagues, and finally, I got my chance to take a snapshot of her. She was without a care in the world - just strutting along with 2 chicks in tow. I managed this shot of one chick, but the other is on the other side. She wasn't bothered about the car - neither was she bothered that a human was so 'sua ku'. This was taken outside Underwater world on Sentosa - and because she was so trusting of people, she actually came towards the car when I was doing my best to attract her attention for a shot.
This, would be one of the other things, that makes my day - to witness how unafraid animals are amongst us, nasty humans. It's how this world should be - co-existence.

No comments: