About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

July 06, 2009

Am I a Virus that gets people into a Coma

I have spent the entire week, not just trying to resolve my intermittent wireless connection, but also, reconciling other events that have punctuated my life, leaving it perforated.

Life is basically easy to understand - but relationships and people are complex - although I have returned distinctions for Relationship Studies, it's still quite a challenge for me.

Unfortunately, not everything stems out from simple trust - it also comes from how much foresight we have, whether we are planners or not and whether we take responsibility for our actions. Relationships fail because two people are too different in how they manage opinions and responsibilities. A person could be very high on being responsible and get stuck with someone who is only responsible when told to be. This has nothing to do with a Type A or Type B personality, but dependent upon whether that person in question, acknowledges the fact that unless we take the problem in our hands and attempt to find a solution, the problem will not go away. Some people are just selfish and can only think within their personal space. Such people should not be allowed to get into relationships, simply because they are not able to follow through with their promises and they do not have the capacity to feel embarassed about not making the grade.

Therefore, it's never a matter of trust. If a person could not be trusted, then that person could never even be involved in any kind of friendship/relationship. It's got to do with how all the wrong personality traits landed into one phenotype's genepool - not a common occurance - but in my life, I have fished out 2 of these characters, single-handedly - both of whom have failed in the basic lessons of being a thinking human.

I have gone past thinking about whether the causal factor is me - because even if it is, then how does one person, magically transform another person into a being whom no society can accept by normal standard behaviour?
No where, in my studies have I come across a theory which states that when a person marries another who is more capable than them in terms of income generating abilities, they automatically slip into COMA. So, perhaps, my foundation is viral based. I am a virus which infects people so that they become totally incapacitated and useless. There is no antibiotic to cure them and usually, after they have allowed the virus to run it's cycle, they will go out there, have immunity against this illness and become better people to a new family.

Bottom line : I have two failed relationships at the 2/3 marker in my life - all temporary relationships that I had in between and prior, not accounted for. In all my relationships, temporary and permanent, was ended by me - so, I am a virus, highly infectious and ridiculously successful in getting people to exhibit symptoms like laziness, irresponsible behaviour and basically, everything underlying and recessive to transform into the dominant and create a totally inefficient person.


No comments: