About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

July 29, 2009

buy what we need, when we need it

The strange thing about me is, now that I got my new toy with the standard initial charge-up of 8 mandatory hours before use, I haven't used it. I was really excited about getting a light-weight gateway to the internet yet, I haven't found a good enough reason to use it, other than the fact that I don't have the MS-Office installed in it, yet. I have started to transfer some files over to the google document function for my easy access for editing. I don't know how well it would work, but I will get around to it.

There are some people who will just dive into a new toy - and get right into the groove - but I'm still very much in the lag. Similar to my shoe craze, i buy shoes which never get taken out of the box for months or even years - clothes are the same too.

I have remained constant this way - yet it's almost like an illness - i do not buy things on impulse so i'm not a shopaholic at all. Yet, i own things I do not use which puts me in quite a quandry about what i'm really up to sometimes.

Perhaps as messy as my life has been, my untidiness about buying what I would use immediately is just as bad.

We should all just buy what we need, when we need it instead of having something just because it's useful to have it laying around somewhere. For some of us, we like to be prepared, so to speak, but sometimes, it just takes up space. Is there a rationale in all this? Yes and No.




No comments: