About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

July 24, 2009

New Pieces

I'm working on another page - hopefully, it will someday soon, materialise. I have had this thought for too many years and perhaps now is as good a time as any, to start work on it.

Perhaps this is also me, getting down to things. I have this habit of having a priority list and each time something of a higher priority comes up, it gets a higher spot - leaving those low priority stuff always where they are. Should come up with a way of actually doing a proper list - where things cannot get swopped.

Anyways, that's just being efficient - if an item doesn't have priority to begin with, time may not change it's importance - it could just be a no-brainer item but nevertheless there for some unspecified reason.

And so, because I have had years of writing replies to a column - i have decided to do one of my own. I have no clue how to actually get it OUT THERE yet, but i have begun to work on it actively. I may be warped in my own thinking, but when it comes to getting things done within my professional training, my thinking doesn't factor in at all. In fact, I do better when in that arena - because knowing sometimes makes it difficult for me to be less guarded when dealing with my own life bumps.

Let's hope something else doesn't get priority over this - it's been more than 10 years i've been toying with this idea. Then, the internet wasn't so idiot-proof and what I wanted to do was almost not possible as an individual. Perhaps now is a time, as good as any.

No comments: