About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 18, 2006

Dumping TOP DOLLAR man

In the whole of my life, I have been labelled 'the dumper' as opposed to 'the dumped'. In my books, my valid reason is : my need to achieve my objective with the least possible trouble yet keeping to a book of codes.
This is my mantra, for my personal life, career, post-grad studies, buying choices - everything.

Back to topics of before : People do not change.
They may surprise us for that one rare moment, but believe me, it's always for another reason, probably to their advantage.

Therefore, I have learnt to think 3-steps ahead - to allow myself time to react in the corresponding yet face-slapping way, hence the dumper attitude.

Respect for others is so important. If we cannot respect another being, what does that make us? Definately nothing that's classified in the zoology index!

I do not enjoy dumping, but I definately enjoy keeping to my rules because at the end of the day, I decide who I want to talk to or deal with. Money cannot buy my time or patience, because I am not for sale.

No comments: