About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 13, 2006

Story of the "top dollar" man

It's amazing how people love to think that they are UP-THERE in society. Most times, this happens to the 'wannabes', never to those who really have.
What do we do about such people, who think just because they have a different skin colour, that we will allow them to say and do whatever they want? I say, that we should not retaliate, but just move on and let karma take it's course. It may sound as the easy way out, but well, it's not, because I for one, do not let people get off that easily.
BUT these people, do not deserve my time or anyone's for that matter. They have downgraded themselves from irritating to just plain beach bum stupid.
Wherever we may be, respect should always be the order of the day. To begin with, they didn't have enough money to put down as security deposits on time and having gotten all that sorted out, they are now griping about the quality of the curtains, the brands of the dishwasher.......
Having had ENOUGH of their TOP DOLLAR shit, I told this TOP DOLLAR mans' son that I'm not giving him any referral fee, because I have decided not to claim any commission for this case from the Landlords agent.
No matter what we do, we should never allow people to step all over us.
To me, MR TOP DOLLAR and his son and wife can go eat my dust, because I may have found this apartment for them, but I certainly do not need my share of the S$4300 fees, whilst their son, even sent me an email for his fair share of the referral fee of $215.

TOP DOLLAR indeed.

I have given up $2150 but that's ok, because I would rather not be associated with such people - they just generate negative energy and bad karma.

So I am happy now that I am rid of them.

The insults they have spewed out about SINGAPORE makes me wonder, why the hell they decided to work here in the first place. They should have just stayed on their beach back home and make paper boats out of their TOP DOLLARS.

No comments: