About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 04, 2006

Shuffling feet

As the year draws to a close, tiredness sets in - I think I'm in a marathon with no finish line ever. I'm trying to slow down and get into reverse gear, deliberately.
There are times and many times again, when we feel that we have taken a wrong turn, found the landscape interesting, decided to meander further, almost loosing our way in the maze, forgetting how we got there in the first place.
So, I need to use the reverse gear to get back on the main road.
I'm almost done with my objective for this portfolio and I have started looking around for another farm with milk-laden cows - fresh milk for me from now on, no more less fat, more calcium stuff. It's terrible when you're enjoying your milk and someone reminds you that it's the less creamy milk that you're consuming.
I know it's healthier and all that, but having one life to live, and half a life ahead, I want the half to be FULL - which cannot sound so bad, since, living is certainly better than existing.
So I'm still shuffling my feet on the sand but looking hard at where the wind would blow the dust. Perhaps, the wind would lead me onto this megafarm and perhaps when I am there, I will be able to just be irresponsible and move on.

No comments: