About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 21, 2006

Nothing Left to hang-on to...

What happens when there is nothing much to hang on to?
Thankfully, there are choices.
One can always plod along, like what most of us do, OR One could decide to make changes.
Which brings me to another crossroad : what are the changes and the costs?

Life is a maze of questions and crossroads. There will never be the perfect life, where we could just wake up each day and have no decisions to make. BUT that is not including the tidy group of people who CHOOSE not to make decisions albeit the sole decision of not taking responsibility at all. These are "I pass the buck to you" classification type.

I do not understand, how these people were even allowed to come to this world and wreck havoc to lives of people around them. But, they are here, and will continue to be here because that's life.

Back to the question of the day.
Well, if I have nothing left to hang on to, I will simply just get on with my life, ignore the irritation and make the best of what's left........of me.

No regrets, nothing.
I do not have to take the irritation personally, because I have given up, a long time ago.
It may come across like I do not care enough for myself to think about my happiness.
BUT then, isn't that a state of mind?

No comments: