About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 27, 2006

View from the TOP







These pictures were taken when my girlfriend had her face buried between her hands. We were all terrified of heights, although it didn't amount to 'phobia'.



When suspended, one could only think of falling and an ungracious landing, crushing the fresh grass, ferns and breaking each 261 bones in our body. Every time the car passes the pole - there will be this creaking sound of metal - it's frightful - for a person who hates horror movies, this was the ultimate.



BUT I managed to busy myself with the breathtaking view - me and my love for the very beauty I believe exists in every facet of this earth and our very being.



Many thoughts rushed through my mind - for one, I couldn't have found a better place to end the Y2006....to be reminded that amongst all the wickedness, selfishness, rudeness and all negative attributes that I have come across this year from people, there is a great Maker.



The people who do nothing but create unhappiness for others, simply got lost and started becoming weeds....not even grass, which is good enough for the cows to consume!



IN THE END, it will the be fauna and flora that will florish, because it grows taller, with each choking twine of the weed - The sun will provide the warmth, the rain washes the bitterness away and the death of the weeds will disintegrate into the soil.....



Pity those who make a career of making another's life miserable.



They do not realise that life is about helping each other grow.....

No comments: