About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 08, 2006

Time flying

Is it a good sign when time flies?
I thought I began this week on an even footing, planning my schedule properly, penning what I had to get done instead of relying on my ageing brain and smiling when i'm at work. No such luck. I'm at Friday, and I don't feel like a week's gone by.
It's understandable that December IS the shortest month of the year, not February, since no matter what you do, we're always nearer to the new year, but I am sure, this december 2006, somehow is a record holder for sprinting!
The plus side is, we have the new year to look forward to - different directions, better opportunities, more money and perhaps cleaner messes!
We should not regret because that's like admitting we didn't plan well. We should give ourselves a pat on the back and say, hey, we really have done our best and it's time to soak in the Christmassy feeling and enjoy the company of friends in this season of giving.
So for me, it's a good sign that time flies, because any more of this, and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between furniture and me!

1 comment:

UptownGal said...

Christmas is coming, Christmas is coming! WOOHOO! LALALA! :P