About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 20, 2006

Heartbeat skippin' christmas

When does our heart skip a beat?
Usually it's related to matters of the heart - like when we're in the company of someone we care greatly about and the person probably doesn't have a clue.
I wouldn't say that everyone is dense to the power of infinity, but sometimes, it's just not too convenient to know - because it's not a means to an end.
There is nothing bleak about this observation, because it's true. It happens to everyone and especially now, during Christmas season. Christmas is after all, a season of love. Love means giving unconditionally - it doesn't have to come all wrapped, but it's the time we remember our loved ones and those who have nobody to give them the warmth of being cared for.
I failed terribly this year because I haven't had the discipline to do my bit for the Alone. YET, I have been blessed more than ever in the Year 2006, which I'm thankful for, but doesn't qualify as an excuse. I have lived through this maddening year and ended it on a good note.
To TOP it all, this morning, my day began with a little surprise, it came wrapped, of course.
My heart skipped a beat.

No comments: