About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 06, 2006

River Ride


At lunch-time today, we decided on a river ride to Clarke Quay. Not that we couldn't drive, but I guess my colleagues wanted to break the monotony of our 'schedule'.
This is certainly not the best picture of the river, but then, it goes to show that even during our lunch break, we think about real estate all the time. I took this picture, because a client was keen on this building.
Is it too late for me to go back to my major? Have I been wheeling and dealing for too long?
Imagine that, of all the wonderful skyline and rows of conservation shophouses with alfresco dining along the river-walk with colourful patio umbrellas, I took a picture of an uncompleted building.
THAT is so SAD!

No comments: