About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

January 16, 2007

chicken & egg

Many situations are like the 'chicken & egg' syndrome. Which comes first? It could go either way, really.
I'm in one such situation. How do we get ourselves out of it? I seriously have no clue. Its worse than being on the fence, at least when you're on the fence, you have a choice of either falling left or right. When you're in a 'chicken & egg' situation, it is beyond our control, almost.
I spent one sleepless night, thinking about it - not that it would help because I woke up tired, not rested at all and the situation didn't go away.
I don't believe that it's a situation that cannot be resolved, yet, I do not see a solution anywhere nearby. Until I sort that out, there is no looking forward, because this was the only thing I ever looked forward for. It was my passport to doing what I was probably 'born' to do.
So, chicken & egg...which came first, which SHOULD come first?
I honestly don't know.
If there is really a GOD, then it must be the chicken, because GOD made the animals - I don't remember the Bible saying he made all the animals AND an EGG!

No comments: